• Vehicles and Transportation
  • Professional Liability
  • Property
  • Staff protection

What do we need from you?

  • Vehicle registration licenses
  • Type of cargo
  • Internal / External Transportation
  • Storage area

If your business has more than one vehicle, their safety may be at your fingertips. You can smartly and safely secure your fleet vehicles. It is not only compulsory by law to insure your vehicles, but in the event of damage you keep your head quiet.



What do we need from you?

  • Nature of work
  • Operations' Circle

Why should I buy professional liability insurance?

Every professional needs insurance coverage for mistakes and omissions that happen to all of us. Your insurance will protect you as a professional from negligence that can happen every so often in the usual flow of services you offer.  

What do we need from you?

  • Area/ Postal code
  • Type of Business
  • Construction year
  • Floor
  • Square meters
  • Protection measures

As important as building and growing your business, it is also important to protect it. Whether it's walls, windows, whether it's content or stock, we have a wide range of options to keep you running smoothly in the event of an uninsured insurance risk.

Indicative covers:

  • fire, lightning strike, wide explosion insurance
  • terrorist attacks, strikes
  • flood, storm, snow, hail, frost
  • Pipeline breakage
  • earthquake
  • random fact
  • Breakdown security
  • content theft
  • Profit loss as a result of covered risk

What do we need from you?

  • Nature of work
  • Number of employees
  • Age of employees

You can protect your human resources from accident, partial / total disability or accidental death.

This insurance coverage is a benefit that every employer must have to protect the most valuable asset of the business - its people!